Peak Wildlife Park
• Working with a diverse range of animals, covering all areas of animal husbandry.
• Engaging with members of the public and carrying out one-to-one animal experiences.
• Delivering talks and presentations.
• Record Keeping.
• Routine maintenance and cleaning of animal enclosures.
• Assisting with the preparation of approved diets and carrying out the correct feeding procedures
• Ensuring that safety and emergency procedures are followed at all times.
Key Skills & Requirements:
• Experience working within a BIAZA collection within an animal keeping role.
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
• Good team worker with excellent communication skills.
• Diploma in the Management of Zoo Animals and Aquaria (DMZAA) or similar qualification.
• Full UK driving license (desirable).
• Gun License (desirable)
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
Pay will be dependent on experience and will include other company benefits.
Closing date for applications 7th of October 2017.
Please apply on-line by sending your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent International Zoo Consultant