Education Officer Position - Dartmoor Zoological Park:
The successful candidate will have:
• Completed a relevant degree
• A broad knowledge of zoological, research and conservation issues
• The ability to communicate effectively and be able to interact with a variety of different public sectors.
• Experience of teaching in a zoo based, environmental or outdoor education
• Experience of production of educational resources material using a variety of media.
• Experience in building partnerships and contacts with schools, colleges and other professionals
• Excellent organisational skills – ability to manage and prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• The ability to manage the education team as required.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Must be enthusiastic and hard working with a passion for conservation
Please send a covering letter and C.V to
Dartmoor Zoological Park
Closing Date 3rd November 2008
For full details please go to http://www.zoonewsdigest.com
Please mention you saw the advertisement in ZooNews Digest should you apply for this post