- Management coordination and control of all animal departments.
- Coordination between clinic, laboratory and animal departments; and improvements to animal health care and welfare
- Cleaning control both in the animal departments as well as in the gardens of the park.
- Planning, execution and supervision of new projects.
- Routine control of the Loro Parque Fundación breeding station as well as the animals on the farms (Ucanca and Las Quinteras).
- Organization and supervision of all animal transports.
- Control and supervision of the presentations of animals in the Park.
- Control of pet food orders.
- Control and supervision of enrichment programs.
- Responsible for security protocols in all animal departments and their correct application.
Degree in Science, Biology, Zoology or related studies.
-Advanced level of English, German and Spanish. Valuable other languages.
Minimum 6-7 years of experience in similar positions.
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of animals and functioning in zoos.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Knowledge in management processes and protocols.
- Planning, supervision and control skills.
- Sense of commitment.
Puerto de la Cruz
If you consider that you meet the requested profile, send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent International Zoo Consultant