Animal Keeper - Elephants
Woburn Safari Park is currently looking to recruit an experienced Animal Keeper to join the Elephant keeping team. Woburn’s Elephant Herd consists of 1.3 Asian Elephants managed primarily in free contact. Duties will include daily husbandry and management of the elephants including training, washing and exercising. The successful applicant will be required to work as part of a close knit team, demonstrating, good communication skills required for regular elephant presentations and special experiences.
The ideal candidate would be required to have the following;
- Experience of working elephants in free contact minimum of three years
- Able to supervise and develop work experience students
- Have attained the ANC in the Management of Zoo Animals or equivalent
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
- Work well within a team
- Current full driving license
Further details of this post can be found on our website www.woburn.co.uk.
To apply for this post please submit your CV and covering letter either by post to
Animal Admin Officer
C/O Personnel Department
Alternatively email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Your Information