Senior Keeper/Presenter with a Special Responsibility for Displays and Presentations
Full Time (42.5 hours per week including one weekend day and working bank holidays)
Salary: £17,200 – 18,300 per annum dependent on experience
Tropical Wings Zoo is a small but forward-thinking and dynamic organisation with an emphasis on interaction and education. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced, highly motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individual with a lifelong passion for all animals to join our dedicated team of animal care staff in this hands-on role. The successful applicant will be required to support the Education Coordinator as well as working on a section and supervising the team in your section.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience working in a zoological collection working with a range of taxon;
• Excellent leadership qualities and a proven track record of leading a team;
• An animal-related qualification;
• Be able to organise, promote, train and participate in the highest standard of Presentations and Displays;
• Enthusiasm and an outgoing and friendly personality;
• Animal training experience desirable but not essential;
• A full driving licence preferred
Send CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com
Closing date: This vacancy will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received, therefore you should submit your application as soon as possible. Due to the expected number of applications we will only be contacting those shortlisted for interview.
Applications in writing please to:
Please mention ZooNews Digest should you apply for this post