Chessington World of Adventures
We are currently recruiting for a Displays Supervisor. In this role you will take responsibility for ensuring the continual development and innovation within the displays areas. Naturally you’ll be responsible for maintenance plans of the life support systems and the cleanliness of our displays as well as the development of suitable diets and feeds for our creatures, ensuring we present world class displays.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
• A dynamic, confident and a self-motivated individual; who will be heading up the team aiming for a centre of excellence in marine management, conservation, preservation and education.
• Experience of working in a similar environment, you will have a robust knowledge of aquatic animal husbandry.
• The ability to communicate to all employees and clients as well as deliver a highly immersive experience to all our visitors.
• A good understanding of zoo licensing having had exposure to a zoo licence in a previous role.
• Ideally strong coral husbandry experience to maintain and expand our coral exhibits.
• An understanding of best welfare practice and experience of working with marine mammals is a bonus.
This role is full time, permanent, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 28 days holiday you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
Closing date: 5 December 2016
For further information on how to apply, click HERE.
Independent International Zoo Consultant