United Arab Emirates
New Facility in United Arab Emirates
zoOceanarium group is currently expanding their operations and therefore looking to recruit an Assistant Curator for an exciting new facility opening in the United Arab Emirates.
We are one of the world’s largest zoo & aquarium development and operations consultants. We help create the next generation of zoos & aquariums and currently have consulting projects all around the world.
Based in the United Arab Emirates, the Assistant Curator will be a permanent team member of zoOceanarium Group, consulting on this exciting new facility. The position will oversee the Life Support operations, including the care, procurement, maintenance, and well being of plants & animals. They will also provide guidance on the maintenance of this world-class exhibit. The Assistant Curator will also support and train subordinate staff and promote the on-going education for the client.
• Degree in wildlife/marine biology, horticulture or related field (or relevant experience)
• 2-7 years experience in similar position or senior role
• Proven aptitude for developing innovative and educational exhibits
• Experienced horticulturist, botanist and/or animal biologist, ideally with strong background in tropical rainforests
• Experience in the well being of the live flora and fauna, ideally in the rainforest environment
• Experience working with local authorities and/or working in an international environment
• Experience managing teams, ideally in a multicultural environment
Please send your resume/ CV and contact details to email@example.com
Please don't forget to mention you saw this advert in