Woodside Wildlife Park
Woodside Wildlife Park is a growing, hand’s on, friendly, family run small zoo, situated near Langworth, Lincoln. We have a wide range of animals from tropical butterflies to tigers, crocodiles to wolves and red panda to penguins.
The successful candidate will be trained to work in all area’s and all departments.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
The position starts immediately. This position is offered as a permanent position for a suitable candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver talks and presentations to school groups and at public shows.
- Feed, clean out and provide enrichment for animals.
- Maintain accurate records and identify areas for improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A minimum of two years previous experience of working with a range of relevant species is desired.
- A relevant animal qualification is desired.
- Pay will be commensurate with age and experience.
Closing date for applications: 10th June 2019
Unfortunately we are not able to respond personally to all applicants. Therefore, if you have not heard from us by 15th June 2019 you have been unsuccessful.
Applications in writing. Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com