Experienced Animal Keeper
Hobbledown in Epsom, Surrey, is currently looking for a full time keeper to work within the animal department. The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge & experience working with animals in a zoo, farm environment and have gained an understanding of their husbandry and enrichment needs.
- A diploma in animal care or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, enthusiasm, and an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Experience in undertaking daily keeper talks thus requiring good presentation skills.
- A presentable appearance.
- Flexible in their approach to work.
- Totally reliable.
- Be able to work effectively both within a team and on their own when the need arises.
- An ability to communicate well with guests and other team members.
- A full driving licence preferred.
This post is a 40hr week,which includes working weekends and bank holidays.
Understanding of ZIMS advantageous .
The salary is competitive.
To apply for this job:
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Monday 7th August 2017.
Due to the expected number of applications we will only be contacting those shortlisted for interview.
Independent International Zoo Consultant