Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre – Dorset
Experienced Primate Care Staff Vacancy - Deputy Team Leader – Pavilion Chimpanzees
We are currently looking to recruit experienced, motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individuals to join our dedicated team of Primate Care Staff. This position is a supporting role, requiring the candidate to work closely with the Team Leader in the day-to-day management and care of thirty-four chimpanzees housed in two groups (one mixed sex group , one bachelor group). The Deputy Team Leader will be responsible for supervising other staff and running the section in the Team Leader’s absence.
Ideal candidates will have :
· At least 2 years relevant experience working with Primates; previous experience of working with great apes is essential ( experience with chimpanzees preferred ) .
· A qualification in an animal related discipline.
· Must be physically fit
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
· Experience of Public Speaking
· Full driving licence essential due to location
To apply –
Please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae, together with a covering letter including salary expectation to: Shelley Fletcher, Human Resources Manager, Monkey World, Longthorns, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 6HH or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details please go to http://www.zoonewsdigest.com
Please mention you saw the advertisement in ZooNews Digest should you
apply for this post