Knowsley Safari Park
Hours: 3 days over 7 working 21 hours per week
Closing Date: Sunday 25 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Knowsley Safari for an Administrative Assistant to join our Animal Team. You will be required to provide administration support in an effective and efficient manner to the Head of the Animal Division and Animal Managers, as well as the Animal Division as a whole including Team Leaders and Animal Keepers.
We are looking for someone who has strong computer skills including Microsoft Office with experience in an administrative capacity. The successful individual will need to be methodical, organised with good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently, setting their own priorities.
• Telephone calls, messages and correspondence;
• Organising, filing and storing highly confidential paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
• Ensuring that weekly reports, maintenance sheets and uniform order forms are available for colleagues;
• Maintaining scheduling and events calendars;
• Minute taking and distribution;
• Organising and recording all orders, returns and repairs;
• Assisting Team Leaders in typing up all RA’s SWP’s, ensuring that they are available to be accessed annually and altered accordingly;
• Administration for animal transports;
• Supporting HR with administration for Student Keepers and Veterinary Interns.
For more information on this role including job description and details on how to apply please visit our website at http://www.knowsleysafariexperience.co.uk/vacancies/.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 25 September 2016 with interviews being held on Friday 30 September 2016.
Independent International Zoo Consultant