Intern Keeper position on the Bird and Reptile section
Full time, fixed term one year.
Salary: £100 per week
Closing date: Monday 20th April 2015
Noah's Ark Zoo Farm has an opening for keeper internship which will be split between the bird and reptile sections of the zoo. The position provides a unique learning opportunity in which an individual has a chance to gain comprehensive practical skills and knowledge of animal care and management.
The internship is for one year at a salary of £100 per week. Each intern maybe required to work towards an NVQ to provide written qualifications which support the practical learning undertaken. A normal working week will be 5 days from 8am to 5pm with most weekends and bank holidays included.
Applicants need to be over 18, have a full driving licence, motivated and hardworking and happy to work within the Christian ethos of the zoo.
Interested parties should send a CV and a covering letter to Chris Wilkinson, Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, Clevedon Road, Wraxall, BS481PG or email email@example.com
Your covering letter should include:
- Why you are interested in this opportunity at Noah's Ark Zoo Farm?
- Contact details for the applicant including an email address.
- Describe your interest and experiences with birds and reptile species.
- Why you think you would be a good candidate for the internship and what you think you will bring to the team?
- Some of your interests in and outside of work.
- Applications must also include contact details for two referees including phone numbers.
All applications must be received by 20th April 2015.
Please don't forget to mention you saw this advert in