Internship Keeper position on the Big Cats and South American section
Full time, fixed term one year.
Salary: £100 per week
Closing date: Wednesday 29th April 2015
Noah's Ark Zoo Farm has an opening for an intern on the Big Cat and South American sections of the zoo. The position provides a unique learning opportunity in which an individual has a chance to gain comprehensive practical skills and knowledge of animal care and management.
The internship is for 12 months with the pay at £100 per week. Each intern may be required to work towards an NVQ to provide written qualifications which support the practical learning undertaken. A normal working week will be 5 days from 8am to 5pm including most weekends and bank holidays.
Applicants should be over 18, have a full driving licence and be motivated and hardworking and happy to work within the Christian ethos of the zoo. Interested parties should send CV's and a covering letter to Chris Wilkinson, Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, Clevedon Road, Wraxall, BS48 1PG or email email@example.com
Your covering letter should include:
- Why you are interested in this opportunity at Noah's Ark Zoo Farm?
- Contact details for the applicant including an email address.
- Describe your interest in the species held at Noah's Ark
- Why you think you would be a good candidate for the internship and what you think you will bring to the team?
- Some of your interests in and outside of work.
- Applications must also include contact details for two referees including phone numbers.
All applications must be received by 29th April 2015
Please don't forget to mention you saw this advert in