Keeper - Animal department
The Lake District Wildlife Park
The Lake District Wildlife Park is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated team player to join the animal department.
Working mainly with primates you should have a can do attitude and be able to act as a cover keeper on all sections as required.
Best husbandry practice is excepted as is the ability to interact with guests.
- Working 40hrs per week including weekends
- Min three years experience
- Preferably DMZAA or equivalent qualification
- Full clean driving licence preferred
- Primate experience essential
To apply for this position please Email a covering letter and C.V to Richard Robinson: email@example.com
Closing date: 16 October 2015
Please don't forget to mention you saw this advert in