PROJECT AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are looking to hire a Projects & Development Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our small team and help grow our organisation. For the right person, we will provide training to support career growth and development.
To help develop and implement the yearly project portfolio of field, resource and social media activities, supporting the growth of Wild Welfare and confidence in our global work. You will be required to develop appropriate communications to present to all key stakeholders, including report writing, newsletter, website updates and grant applications. You will also be required to contribute to Wild Welfare’s resource database and research activities. In regard to field activities, you will be required to travel to relevant project locations to oversee and develop Wild Welfare programmes and deliver training when relevant.
- To support the development of Wild Welfare’s yearly project and operational strategy
- To support the development of Wild Welfare’s social media, PR and fundraising plan
- To regularly update social media with relevant project and related activities to grow our supporter interest and database.
- To regularly update the website with relevant project and related activities
- To support the development of welfare resources.
- To travel to project locations and conferences to oversee Wild Welfare’s programmes of work
- To deliver training programmes within relevant project locations.
- To help manage UK and overseas volunteers when required.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering zoo queries and responses on behalf of Wild Welfare
To learn more or apply please click HERE
Independent International Zoo Consultant