Animal Management Team Leader
- To lead, manage and develop the curriculum area within the parameters set by the Head of Animal Management & Saddlery.
- To work collaboratively and innovatively with staff to ensure a culture of self-assessment and continuous improvement.
- To promote high standards of teaching and learning within the area, producing high standards of student achievement, progression and value added.
- To act as Lead Internal Verifier at Enfield and to ensure all quality Assurance procedures are fully complied with.
- To undertake teaching activities in the curriculum area ensuring a high quality of provision in response to student and employer/industry needs and promote new ways of teaching.
For further information and to apply please click HERE
Closing Date: Monday 21st May 2018
Independent International Zoo Consultant