Manor Wildlife Park
Manor Wildlife park is looking for a junior animal keeper to join it’s growing animal team. The ideal candidate will have a background in animal care, as well as a can do attitude and willingness to learn. This full-time role is perfect for individuals looking to start a career in the animal industry, with on the job training being provided to the successful candidate.
• Working with a diverse range of animals, covering all areas of animal husbandry.
• Engaging with members of the public
• Record Keeping.
• Routine maintenance and cleaning of animal enclosures.
• Assisting with the preparation of approved diets and carrying out the correct feeding procedures
Key Skills & Requirements:
• 1 year’s experience working as an animal keeper as part of a zoological collection.
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
• Team player with excellent communication skills.
• Diploma in the Management of Zoo Animals and Aquaria (DMZAA) or similar qualification.
• Full UK driving license (desirable).
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
Pay will be dependent on experience and will include other company benefits.
Please apply on-line by sending a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Independent International Zoo Consultant