Chief Executive Secret World Wildlife Rescue
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Location: Highbridge, Somerset
Secret World Wildlife Rescue (SWWR) exists to relieve the suffering of and to encourage respect towards British wildlife. SWWR provides a public rescue, rehabilitation and release service for injured, sick and orphaned wildlife. We are also pursuing a learning and outreach programme and sharing knowledge to raise standards of wildlife care across the UK.
We are looking to recruit our next Chief Executive to continue to develop and drive the next exciting phase of SWWR’s potential and growth.
The Chief Executive will have a remit to:
· Lead SWWR’s team of staff and volunteers and deliver the strategic priorities;
· Assist with development, and deliver the charity’s strategic and business plans;
· Manage the charity to the highest standards of governance and professionalism;
· Manage growth and change; and
· Provide strategic guidance and management information in support of the Board of Trustees.
Download the information pack
If you are interested in this role, please complete the application form
Return before the closing date to Paul Edwards, Chair of Trustees, using this e-mail address: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 11 March 2016