Seasonal keeper – Peak Wildlife Park
• Working with a diverse range of animals, covering all areas of animal husbandry.
• Engaging with members of the public and carrying out one-to-one animal experiences.
• Delivering talks and presentations.
• Record Keeping.
• Routine maintenance and cleaning of animal enclosures.
Key Skills & Requirements:
• Previous experience working as an animal keeper either in a seasonal or volunteer capacity.
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
• Good team worker with excellent communication skills.
• Working towards or achieved a Diploma in the Management of Zoo Animals and Aquaria (DMZAA) or similar qualification.
• Full UK driving license (desirable).
Working hours will vary depending on time of year, with longer shifts during the summer period.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start immediately.
Please apply on-line by sending your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent International Zoo Consultant