Here at All Things Wild Nature Centre we are currently in our next phase of development with exciting times ahead. As the zoo expands, so does the need for new keepers to join our zoo keeper team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the need of a full time animal keeper to work 5 days a week including bank holidays and weekends. The successful applicant will have a keen passion for the natural world and conservation. A good eye for detail and high standards for animal husbandry are a must.
Other key requirements:
• Previous experience working in a zoological facility is an advantage but full training will be given.
• The DMZAA animal course is advantageous but not necessary.
• Must have a can do attitude.
• Strong verbal communication skills and good customer care skills as she/he will be delivering animal presentations/talks to our visitors.
• An excellent time keeper.
• Work well as part of a team.
• A full UK driving license is essential.
As part of the interview please be prepared as you will be required to present a short talk about an animal of your choice.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Robert Killips, Head Keeper, All Things Wild Nature Centre, Station road, Honeybourne, Nr Evesham, WR11 7QZ. Alternatively you can email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: As soon as the right applicant is appointed.