Deputy Director – Zoology and Horticulture
The Vingroup in Vietnam is now seeking people for the positions of zoo project director, deputy director, and head curator.
Job Description :
- Assisting Zoo Director in planning the project development.
- Be responsible for zoology, horticulture, mentoring and managing heads of departments.
- Establishing a working schedule, managing and supervising all aspects related to zoology and horticulture.
- Planning and supervising the animal acquisition schedule, as well as the quality and status of consultants/contractors acting as supplier for animals and trees.
- Planning and supervising education & training programs.
- Establishing recruitment plan and training plan for the personnel of sub-divisions.
- Handling related problems.
Operation and management
- Planning and supervising the operation of Zoological & Horticulture divisions and Education Centre: Manage, protect and nurture the animal and trees collection, and training programs.
- Managing and supervising Veterinary and Enclosures.
- Managing and supervising Feeding & Husbandry plan.
- Planning and supervising the composing, implementing and monitoring of protocols, guidelines and legislations related to sub-divisions.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in an Animal-related field (Veterinary), great expertise in Wild Life. Preferably a higher education graduate.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in the same position.
- Possess thorough knowledge about law and legislations on food safety control and biological hygiene in husbandry.
- Possess strong skills in managing and organizing.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be Vietnamese natives or expatriates.
Other information will be discussed during interview.
To apply send your CV to Project Secretary Ms. Tien
Please don't forget to mention you saw this advert in