Zoo Project Director
The Vingroup in Vietnam is now seeking people for the positions of zoo project director and head curator.
- Establishing a plan of developing a Zoo & Safari project, which is expected to open in 2 years' time.
- Cooperating with R&D department of Vingroup in selecting & evaluating consultants/contractors for the project.
- Supervising and discussing with consultants/contractor on the deliverables.
- Establishing working schedule, managing and supervising the project team.
- Coordinating consultants/contractors with related divisions in the company and with other departments of the entire project.
- Developing an organization structure; establishing the project's board of management and operation.
- Cooperating with the consultants in planning and controlling expenses.
- Handling all related problems.
Operation and management:
- Be responsible for the operation of the zoo.
- Managing and supervising deputy directors.
- Be in charge of managing, supervising and developing zoo personnel.
- Be in charge of the zoo's business performance.
- Assure to comply with all policies, protocols and guidelines on construction status; and other legislations.
- Develop and maintain all relationships with local authority, domestic & international organizations and other zoos
- Have experience in the same position before.
- Have connections with zoological experts and related specialists.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Zoology, Veterinary or equivalent (preferably applicants with higher education in Wild life related majors).
- Possess strong skills in coordinating, managing and solving problems.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be Vietnamese natives or expatriates.
Other information will be discussed during interview.
To apply send your CV to Project Secretary Ms. Tien
Please don't forget to mention you saw this advert in