The Vingroup in Vietnam is now seeking people for the positions of zoo project director and head curator.
- Involving with acquisition of specimens for the Safari's animal collection.
- Overseeing all aspect of animal management include animal welfare and husbandry.
- Planning and supervising the animal adoptions, husbandry and treatments before the Opening.
- Leading others in the research and development of new exhibits and renovations.
- Consulting with experts to supervising enclosure conditions, making sure enclosures fulfil the needs of the animal and the demands of the visitor to the Zoo.
- Ensuring quality veterinary care for animals.
- Make sure quarantine procedures are applied rigorously.
- Considering cost and creating economically-viable food for animals.
- Assisting Deputy Director in planning and supervising the animal acquisition schedule, as well as the quality and status of consultants/contractors acting as supplier for animals and trees.
- Planning for the hiring, training and scheduling of zoo employees.
- Getting the latest information about animals from around the world.
- Planning and supervising the multiplication and conservation of animals, cooperate with other institutions do other scientific research.
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment, for animals and public
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in an Animal-related field (Veterinary), great expertise in Wild Life. Preferably a higher education graduate.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in the same position.
- Have good working knowledge and experience of zoo or animal conservation, management and welfare.
- Possess strong skills in managing and organizing.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be Vietnamese natives or expatriates.
Other information will be discussed during interview.
To apply send your CV to Project Secretary Ms. Tien
Please don't forget to mention you saw this advert in