Seasonal Animal Keeper
Woodside Wildlife and Falconry Park
Woodside Wildlife Park is a growing, hand’s on, friendly, family run small zoo, situated near Langworth, Lincoln. We have a wide range of animals from tropical butterflies to tigers and crocodiles to wolves.
The successful candidate will work in all area’s and all departments.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
The position starts immediately and terminates at the end of October. This position may be offered as a permanent position for a suitable candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver talks and presentations to school groups and at public shows.
- Feed, clean out and provide enrichment for animals.
- Maintain accurate records and identify areas for improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A minimum of two years previous experience of working with a range of relevant species is desired.
- A relevant animal qualification is desired.
- Pay will be commensurate with age and experience.
Closing date for applications: 24th July 2017
To apply for this job:
Applications in writing. Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are not able to respond personally to all applicants. Therefore, if you have not heard from us by 28th July 2017 you have been unsuccessful.
Independent International Zoo Consultant