Operations Manager - Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
United Arab Emirates
Emaar IT/Digital are at the start of a 3-year journey to digitally transform and revolutionise our entire Technology Operation.
At Emaar we shape the future. We are dynamic, face passed and innovative. Our goal is to build a world class technology foundation, expand new capabilities across the Enterprise and create amazing digital experiences for our customers and employees.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing, coordinating and achieving performance objectives for the Dubai Aquarium, to ensure smooth and seamless operations of the business on a day-to-day basis. As the Operations Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager and other onsite managers to ensure consistent operational and customer service standards are delivered across all departments.
What we’re Looking for:
Bachelor’s in Business Management or Post Graduate qualification.
Minimum 7 years of experience in Leisure and Entertainment/Theme Park industry of which minimum 3 - years should be operational leisure industry experience, preferably with line management and technical responsibility.
Operations Management experience in a aquarium and/or Zoo is required.
- Good English Language skills required, knowledge of Arabic would be advantageous.
- Strong project, budget and time management skills and ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate well to guests of all ages.
- High level of communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership experience is required.
- Experience in leading a large operational/customer facing team is required.
- Experience implementing customer service standards is required.
Learn more HERE
Independent International Zoo Consultant