Peak Wildlife Park
• Working with a diverse range of animals, covering all areas of animal husbandry.
• Engaging with members of the public and carrying out one-to-one animal experiences.
• Delivering talks and presentations.
• Record Keeping.
• Routine maintenance and cleaning of animal enclosures.
Key Skills & Requirements:
• Previous experience working as an animal keeper either in a seasonal or volunteer capacity.
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
• Good team worker with excellent communication skills.
• Working towards or achieved a Diploma in the Management of Zoo Animals and Aquaria (DMZAA) or similar qualification.
• Full UK driving license (desirable).
This seasonal role will cover the summer months and we are looking for the ideal candidate to start right away.
Please apply on-line by sending your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Independent International Zoo Consultant